Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm EST

Tips to Get and Maximize Your Tax Refunds

Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin


Taxes can be a burden for many Americans, but they remain one of our social obligations. However, taxpayers like you are also entitled to refunds according to your tax statements. At MET Certified Public Accountant, a CPA firm in Michigan, we will help you maximize your tax returns and ensure you file your taxes on time.
Here are some ways you can get an IRS refund:

  • Coronavirus Relief and Aid
    The pandemic has undeniably impacted the lives of many Americans. Thus, some provisions are provided as tax credits, stimulus payments, or relief packages for those who lost their jobs in these trying times. To get yours, we can help you through our CPA tax preparation in Troy, Michigan.
  • Claim a Dependent
    Whether a friend or a family member, you can claim a person dependent on being entitled to a tax deduction. Nonetheless, there are specific qualification rules to keep in mind. For example, your dependent’s taxable income does not exceed the IRS limit (which can change annually).
  • Retirement Contribution
    If you are saving for your retirement or with your spouse, you are entitled to a saver’s credit. This tax credit can be used on top of other returns you are eligible for, giving you multiple benefits. To calculate your saver’s credit accurately, look for trusted certified public accountant services.

The listed tips are just some of the known tax credits you can enjoy. With that, allow us to help you find suitable tax cuts. From premium healthcare tax credits to hospice cost report preparation and more, you deserve to keep the money you have worked hard for.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *